Notice for Emergency Travel Documents for Dutch Nationals

sep 13, 2017

All Dutch nationals in urgent need of an emergency travel Document can contact the Consular Department of the Cabinet of the Governor of Sint Maarten.

Please bring the following;
- Expired Dutch passport;
- Photo ID card;
- Birth certificate for minors;
- Authorization from both parents (for minors) and parents’ ID card or passport;
- 94, - guilders cash.
Our office hours are from 9 am to 3 pm.

The Cabinet of the Governor is located overlooking the Freedom fighter roundabout.
Falcon drive 3, Harbour View, Philipsburg