Notice for Emergency Travel Documents for NON-Dutch Nationals

sep 13, 2017

All non-Dutch nationals in urgent need of an emergency travel Document registered in Sint Maarten are to go to the New Government building, at the Civil Registry Department to get an Extract from the registry (“uittreksel uit de basisregistratie”). In doing so you need to have some form of identification. The Civil Registry will advise if you can go to the Cabinet of the Governor for an emergency document.

Please ensure you bring the following documents.
- Expired passport;
- Photo ID card and any other identifying documents (like residence permit);
- Birth certificate for minors;
- Minors need authorization from both parents (if married or joined custody). Parents’ ID card or passport is required;
- 94, - guilders cash.

The Cabinet of the Governor is located overlooking the Freedom fighter roundabout.
Falcon drive 3, Harbour View, Philipsburg