The Cabinet's Tasks
- Administrative support of the Governor of Sint Maarten in the performance of his constitutional duties.
- Evaluation of all documents which requires the signature of the Governor, such as national decrees and national ordinances.
- The preparation of meetings between the Governor and Ministers.
- Processing of applications for pardon requests addressed to the Governor.
- During the formation of a new government, the Cabinet supports the Governor with the dissemination of the information and of the formation instructions provided by the Governor.
The Cabinet supports the Governor in the performance of his Kingdom tasks, such as the processing of visa, passport, and naturalization applications.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is provided for general information and is only intended as such. The information provided is not legally binding. The Office of the Governor of St. Maarten is not liable for any damage that may occur due to ambiguity or incompleteness of the data contained in this website.