in this Section
Application for Dutch citizenship
If you do not have the Dutch nationality, in some cases, you can obtain the Dutch nationality by option or naturalization.
For more information about option and naturalization visit the website of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) of the Ministry of Security and Justice of the Netherlands: www.ind.nl.
On this page you can find the brochure 'How can you become a Dutch national? The procedure on Aruba, Curaçao and St. Maarten'. Click on the following link which will direct you to the brochure.
The following rates apply for option and naturalization for 2017:
- Option, 1 person Naf. 366,--
- Option, pair (couple) Naf. 624,--
- Option, co - opting a minor Naf. 42,-- (per minor)
- Naturalization, single Naf. 1.720.--
- Naturalization, common (couple) Naf. 2.195.--
- Naturalization, including naturalization minor Naf. 254.-- (per minor)
You can obtain further information regarding option and naturalization during Consular office hours from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM - 11.00 AM and via telephone consultation from 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM.